Coronavirus Disease Information
Centered Care Hospice & Palliative, LLC implements strict measures to avoid spreading of the coronavirus disease that caused this pandemic.
All of our staff, patients, and their family members are advised to:
- Rub alcohol or wash their hands properly for at least 20 seconds every before and after touching something or someone.
- Stay home when feeling unwell or sick, and follow self-quarantine protocol when COVID-19 symptoms appear and immediately inform the agency and their healthcare providers.
- Wear facial coverings, such as fabric masks and face shields, to avoid the droplets of saliva containing the virus pathogen from reaching your nose, mouth, and eyes.
- Maintain an active lifestyle at home and eat a healthy, balanced meal every day.
- Communicate with loved ones often and take a break from the news about COVID-19 every once in a while to maintain a healthy emotional and mental state.
For more information, please read more on the CDC website.